PERFECT DRY SKINCARE ROUTINE TO FOLLOW
Hydration. Hydration. Hydration.
Hydration is on repeat morning, noon, and night. Dry skin's moisture barrier is damages and so your skin has invisible cracks. Moisture is escaping and irritants can get in more easily. Don't hyperventilate. Boss babes with dry skin make, we've got you covered! Build these great skincare habits into your daily routine and your skin will be smiling. No b.s.
1. Cleanse: Go with a suuuuper-mild cleanser that has a gentle lather.
2. Toner: Say no to alcohol. No SD alcohol 40, denatured alcohol, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol. Ingredients matter, looks for white tea extract, green tea, chamomile. (Tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. Trust us it tightens pores and keeps skin woke.) No b.s. Toner has green tea extract
3. Antioxidant Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C antioxidant superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help prevent collagen breakdown. No b.s. has a Vitamin C + E Serum
4. Fragrance-free Moisturizer: Scroll thru Insta for 5 mins. to let the serum dry, and then follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF. Don't forget your neck. Look for UVA/UVB protecting, lightweight and hydrating moisturizer that will protect and help your skin retain moisture. No b.s. Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test.
1. Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
2. Toner: Keep "dabbing" the same chilled toner from the morning.
4. Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-for-one night cream combination that also moisturizes. And, while you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive, your skin's moisture barrier is repairing, and glowing skin is on the way. No b.s. has a Retinol Night Cream