THE ULTIMATE NORMAL SKINCARE ROUTINE
Not too oily and not too dry Goldie Locks?
Anti-aging, acne, and sensitivity not on your list of skincare concerns? Girrrllllll-ah, you've just been qualified as the skin type that everyone wish they had. Boss babes with normal skin make haste, we've got you covered! Build these great skincare habits into your daily routine and your skin will be smiling. No b.s.
1. Cleanse: Go with a sulfate-free cleanser that has a gentle lather. No b.s. Gentle Foaming Cleanser is natural with great ingredients.
2. Toner: Say no to alcohol. Ingredients matter, looks for white tea extract, green tea, chamomile. (Tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. Trust us it tightens pores and keeps skin woke.) No b.s. Toner has green tea extract
3. Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help with brightening dull spots. No b.s. has a Vitamin C + E Serum
4. Fragrance-free Moisturizer: Scroll thru Insta for 5 mins. to let the serum dry, and then follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF. Don't forget your neck. Look for UVA/UVB protecting, lightweight and hydrating moisturizer that will protect your skin without clogging pores. No b.s. Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test.
1. Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
2. Toner: Keep "dabbing" the same chilled toner from the morning.
4. Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-for-one night cream combination that also moisturizes. While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. No b.s. has a Retinol Night Cream