Hey goodlooking. We ' re No B.S.
Why we created No B.S.?
There’s bullshit on the airwaves, in your newsfeed, streaming straight to your TV and IRL. It’s in the third date sex rule, the wait-at-least-a-day-to-text rule and (of course) the f*#ing wage gap.
Beauty is an $11 billion industry—much of it built on bullshit. The way we see it, there’s no longer a place for half-truths, hidden agendas, wonky ingredients, sponsored scientific studies and ads that highlight our insecurities to sell products.
We stripped away all the bullshit to create a new kind of skincare with potent plant-based natural ingredients, powerful scientifically-proven heavy hitters and none of the bad stuff: No parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or phthalates.
As a brand, we’re committed to ousting the B.S. in the industry and living our truth (or at least trying) in our advertising, our animal-free testing, our employee relations, and in every one of our products.
Now, no matter who you are, you can tap into the most alluring version of yourself. Whenever. You. Damn. Well. Please. And that, my friends, is No B.S.
Our product philosophy
No Hype. No Fads. Clean ingredients that work!
At No B.S. we believe that products should make you feel and look good without the harmful ingredients and fad long treatments. Because let’s face it, nobody has time for a 12 step K-beauty routine or money for a $300 bottle of champagne serum… The fountain of youth is not there! Trust us, we’ve looked!
OUR INGREDIENTS? GOOD STUFF ONLY.
THE SHIT LIST
Some of the bad stuff you’ll never find in our formulas:
- Parabens: This super common class of preservatives has been linked to allergies and hormone disruption. We’ll pass.
- Petrochemicals: Scientists are worried that some petrochemicals might cause hormone problems. Research even shows these chemicals hang around in your body tissues for years. Out!
- Phthalates: This type of solvent has been shown to be allergenic, carcinogenic, and capable of causing nervous system disorders. Bye!
- Sulfates: These foaming agents make shit bubbly but can strip away the moisture your skin needs to stay glowy.
- Artificial Synthetic Fragrances: Why mess around with junk that might be bad when natural oils smell so much nicer anyway?