Not Too Oily and Not Too Dry, Goldie Locks?
Anti-aging, acne, and sensitivity not on your list of skincare concerns? Girl, you've been blessed with the skin type that’s just right. But even perfection needs a little upkeep. Build these great skincare habits into your daily routine to keep your skin smiling.
- Cleanser: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. No sulfates, no problem!
- Toner: Ingredients matter, so look for something gentle like white tea extract, green tea, and chamomile for refreshed, happy skin. Our Purifying Facial Toner gives you just what you need!
- Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help with brightening dull spots. Keep our Vitamin C + E Serum by your side for an even complexion year-round.
- Moisturizer with SPF: Give your serum a couple of minutes to dry and then follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF - don't forget your neck! Look for a UVA/UVB protecting, lightweight and hydrating moisturizer that will protect your skin without clogging pores. Lucky for you, our Moisturizer with SPF 20 passed the selfie test.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
- Cleanser: Use the same Gentle Foaming Cleanser from the morning to clean your face from a long day of makeup.
- Toner: Lightly dab the chilled Purifying Facial Toner from the morning to remove any excess dirt or makeup that you may have left behind.
- Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-in-one night cream combination that also moisturizes. While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. Our Retinol Night Cream is perfect for you!
Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.