Not Too Oily and Not Too Dry, Goldie Locks?
Anti-aging, acne, and sensitivity not on your list of skincare concerns? Girrrlllll, you've been blessed with the skin type that’s just right. But even perfection needs a little upkeep. Build these great skincare habits into your daily routine to keep your skin smiling.
- Cleanser: Go with a sulfate-free cleanser that has a gentle lather. No B.S. Gentle Foaming Cleanser is natural with great ingredients to keep your skin smooth.
- Toner: Ingredients matter, so look for something gentle like white tea extract, green tea, and chamomile. Use the No B.S. Toner with green tea extract* for a punch of goodness.
- Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help with brightening dull spots. No B.S. has a Vitamin C + E Serum to keep by your side.
- Fragrance-free Moisturizer: Scroll thru Insta for 5 minutes to let the serum dry, and then follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF-don't forget your neck! Look for UVA/UVB protecting, lightweight and hydrating moisturizer that will protect your skin without clogging pores. Lucky for you, the No B.S. Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
- Cleanser: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
- Toner: Lightly dab the same chilled toner from the morning.
- Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-in-one night cream combination that also moisturizes. While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. Use the No B.S. Retinol Night Cream for an extra fresh face.
☝️ Save Me!