Is Your Skin Driving You Insane?
It could be because you have always suffered with acne, or because it’s that time of the month. Regardless, acne prone skin should be handled with care and a lot of attention. What can we say, your acne is needy. It’s time to break up with your acne by adopting some new routines that will surely help clear your skin.
- Cleanser: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. Pat your face dry so you’re not tugging at your skin. No sulfates, no problem!
- Toner: Our Purifying Facial Toner with Salicylic Acid is perfect for acne-prone skin as it combats bacteria and balances oil production for clear, happy skin.
- Serums: Lightly pat on a serum with Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidant superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight but help prevent collagen breakdown. Consider rising and grinding with the Vitamin C + E Serum.
- Moisturizer: oily skin needs consistent moisture to manage oil production and prevent an oil spill on your forehead by midday. Once your serum is dry, follow up with our Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream.
- SPF: You always ALWAYS want to end with sun protection. Look for a UVA/UVB fighting cream that's lightweight, like our Moisturizer with SPF 20!
- Healing Acne Patch: Once your moisturizer has absorbed, it’s time to beat your acne in its own game by placing a Healing Acne Patch on top of any blemishes. The waterproof patch creates the perfect environment to treat current breakouts and minimize any chances of scarring.
- Cleanser: Use the same Gentle Foaming Cleanser that you used in the a.m. to clean your face
- Toner: Take a cotton swab with the Purifying Facial Toner from the morning to wipe off any excess dirt and makeup you might have accidentally left on your face.
- Retinol Night Cream: As you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and your skin's moisture barrier is repairing. The Retinol Night Cream will do the trick!
- Hydrating Night Cream: Finish with your Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream for a multi-layered moisture system that keeps you quenched, so skin feels refreshed in the morning.
- Acne Patch: If you have any blemishes you want to disappear, try another Healing Acne Patch and leave it on overnight.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.