Break Up With Your Breakouts
Whether you always suffered from acne, or because it’s that time of the month, acne-prone skin should be handled with care and a lot of attention.
What can we say, skin is needy. It’s time to break up with your acne by adopting some new routines that will give you clear, healthy skin.
- Cleanser: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. Pat your face dry so you’re not tugging at your skin. No sulfates, no problem!
- Toner: Our Purifying Facial Toner with Salicylic Acid is perfect for acne-prone skin as it combats bacteria and balances oil production for clear, happy skin.
- Patch: Once your skin is nice and clean, it’s time to beat your acne in its own game by placing a Healing Acne Patch on top of any blemishes. The waterproof patch creates the perfect environment to treat current breakouts and minimize any chances of scarring.
- Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidant superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight but help prevent collagen breakdown. Consider rising and grinding with the Vitamin C + E Serum.
- Moisturizer: Give your serum a couple of minutes to dry and then follow up with a hydrating moisturizer like our Antioxidant CoQ10 Cream, which promotes skin brightness, smoothness, and elasticity.
- SPF: You always ALWAYS want to end with sun protection. Look for a UVA/UVB fighting cream that's lightweight, like our Moisturizer with SPF 20!
- Cleanser: Use the same Gentle Foaming Cleanser that you used in the a.m. to clean your face
- Toner: Take a cotton swab with the Purifying Facial Toner from the morning to wipe off any excess dirt and makeup you might have accidentally left on your face.
- Patch: If you have any blemishes you want to disappear, try another Healing Acne Patch and leave it on overnight.
- Retinol Night Cream: As you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and your skin's moisture barrier is repairing. The Retinol Night Cream will do the trick!
- Hydrating Night Cream: Finish with your Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream for a multi-layered moisture system that keeps you quenched, so skin feels refreshed in the morning.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.
See guides by age