Is Your Skin Giving You Gemini Vibes (hella two-faced)?
Do you find your skin oily in some places and dry in others? Yup, that's combination skin. If you're a boss babe with combination skin, we've got you covered! Ditch trying to use two different routines, and stick to our combination skin care routine below; because friends don’t let friends waste time on unnecessary routines.
- Toner: Rinse off product from the night before and use a ph-balancing toner to wipe out any stragglers and really freshen up your canvas. The Purifying Facial Toner is your best bet!
- Serum: Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C superheroes repair cells and keep skin tight. Consider rising and grinding with the Vitamin C + E Serum. You can use it in combination with the Pure Hyaluronic Serum or just use it on its own for intense hydration.
- Eye Cream: Use a lightweight eye cream to get rid of those dark bags. Our Caffeine Eye Cream is perfect for adding brightness to your eyes.
- Moisturizer: Give the serum a few seconds to dry then follow it with a lightweight moisturizer, preferably one with SPF. This will help your skin get the right amount of moisture for those too-oily spots and protect that moneymaker for the rest of the day. Our Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test. #approved
- Cleanse: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. No sulfates, no problem. Pay attention to how your skin reacts to washing twice a day, if it remains dry and flaky, switch to once a day.
- Serum: Reach for the Pure Hyaluronic Serum and Vitamin C + E Serum, to give your skin long-lasting hydration and a boost of antioxidants while you sleep.
- Eye Cream: Pat (don’t rub!) the Caffeine Eye Cream around your eyes gently to help get rid of those pesky under eye bags.
- Retinol Night Cream: While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. Our Retinol Night Cream packs a good one-two punch (in a good way). Use the cream strategically to treat problem areas or apply it all over, depending on what your skin needs.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.