Is Your Skin Giving You Gemini Vibes (hella two-faced)?
Do you find your skin oily in some places and dry in others? Yup, that's combination skin.
Ditch trying to use two different routines, and stick to our combination skincare routine below; because friends don’t let friends waste time on unnecessary routines.
- Toner: Rinse off product from the night before and use a ph-balancing toner to wipe out any stragglers and really freshen up your canvas. The Purifying Facial Toner is your best bet!
- Serum: Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C superheroes repair cells and keep skin tight. Consider rising and grinding with the Vitamin C + E Serum. You can use it in combination with the Pure Hyaluronic Serum or just use it on its own for intense hydration.
- Eye Cream: Use a lightweight eye cream to get rid of those dark bags. Our Caffeine Eye Cream is perfect for adding brightness to your eyes.
- Moisturizer: Give your serum a couple of minutes to dry and then follow up with a hydrating moisturizer like our Antioxidant CoQ10 Cream (COMING SOON), which promotes skin brightness, smoothness, and elasticity.
- SPF: Always end your routine with a lightweight SPF. This will help your skin get the right amount of moisture for those too-oily spots and protect that moneymaker for the rest of the day. Our Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test. #approved
- Cleanser: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. No sulfates, no problem. Pay attention to how your skin reacts to washing twice a day, if it remains dry and flaky, switch to once a day.
- Serum: Reach for the Pure Hyaluronic Serum and Vitamin C + E Serum, to give your skin long-lasting hydration and a boost of antioxidants while you sleep.
- Eye Cream: Pat (don’t rub!) the Caffeine Eye Cream around your eyes gently to help get rid of those pesky under-eye bags.
- Night Cream: While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. Our Retinol Night Cream packs a good one-two punch (in a good way). Use the cream strategically to treat problem areas or apply it all over, depending on what your skin needs.
- Moisturizer: Finish with a gentle, yet effective formula with anti-aging and antioxidant benefits to protect your skin and keep it looking bouncy and youthful. Our Antioxidant CoQ10 Cream (COMING SOON) is the perfect nightcap for your skin.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.