Essential Skincare Routine for Combination Skin
Is Your Skin Giving You Gemini Vibes (hella two-faced)?
Do you find your skin oily in some places and dry in others? Yup, that's combination skin. If you're a badass with combination skin, we've got you covered! Ditch trying to use two different routines, and stick to our combination skincare routine below; because friends don’t let friends waste time on unnecessary routines.
- Toner: Rinse off product from the night before and use a ph-balancing toner to wipe out any stragglers and really freshen up your canvas. The Purifying Facial Toner is your best bet!
- Serum: Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C superheroes repair cells and keep skin nice and tight. Consider rising and grinding with the Vitamin C + E Serum. You can use it in combination with the Pure Hyaluronic Serum or just use it on its own for a brightening effect and some light hydration.
- Eye Cream: Use a lightweight eye cream to get rid of those dark bags. Our Caffeine Eye Cream is perfect for adding brightness to your eyes.
- Antioxidant Coq10 Cream: Give your serum a couple of minutes to dry and then follow up with a hydrating moisturizer like our Antioxidant CoQ10 Cream, which promotes skin brightness, smoothness, and elasticity.
- SPF: Give your skin a few seconds to soak in your moisturizer, then follow it with SPF. This will help your skin get the right amount of moisture and protect that moneymaker for the rest of the day. Our Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test. #approved
- Cleanse: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. No sulfates, no problem.
- Serum: Reach for the Pure Hyaluronic Serum to give your skin long-lasting hydration while you sleep.
- Eye Cream: Pat (don’t rub!) the Caffeine Eye Cream around your eyes gently to help get rid of those pesky under-eye bags.
- Night Cream: While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. Our Retinol Night Cream packs a good one-two punch (in a good way). Use the cream strategically to treat problem areas or apply it all over, depending on what your skin needs.
- Antioxidant Coq10 Cream: Finish with this gentle, yet effective formula that has several anti-aging benefits and will protect your skin to keep it looking bouncy and youthful.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.
See guides by age