Is Your Skin Giving You Gemini Vibes (hella two-faced)?
Do you find your skin oily in some places and dry in others? Yup, that's combination skin. If you're a boss babe with combination skin, we've got you covered! Ditch trying to use two different ones, and stick to our combination skincare routine below; because friends don’t let friends waste time on unnecessary routines.
- Cleanser: Try a gentle cleanser to rid your face of debris. No B.S. Gentle Foaming Cleanser has the ideal ingredients without the fluff.
- Toner: Use a ph-balancing toner* to wipe out any stragglers and really freshen up your canvas.
- Serum: Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes repair cells and keep skin tight. Consider rising and grinding with a No B.S. Vitamin C + E Serum.
- Lightweight Moisturizer: Do you for about 5 minutes while the serum dries and then follow with a lightweight moisturizer with SPF. No B.S. Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test. #approved
- Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
- Toner: Lightly dab the same chilled toner from the morning.
- Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker in a two-in-one combo that also moisturizes. While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. No B.S. has a Retinol Night Cream that packs a good one-two punch (in a good way, obvi).
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
☝️ Save Me!