Is Your Skin Outshining You?
You shine naturally, and that's a good thing! But when skin is outshining you due to larger oil glands and high sebum content, you might be looking for a solution that lessens oil activity by keeping skin cells lightly hydrated. If you're a boss babe with oily skin, we've got you covered! Develop great habits that'll make you and your skin happy.
- Cleanser: Go with a mild cleanser that has a gentle lather, like our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. No sulfates, no problem.
- Toner: Use a refreshing toner for clean, happy skin, like our Purifying Facial Toner.
- Serum: Pat on a serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C superheroes to not only repair cells and keep skin tight but to also help with brightening dull spots. Boost your glow with the Vitamin C + E Serum. The Pure Hyaluronic Serum is a great addition for those who seek even more hydration, plus it’s oil-free!
- Moisturizer with SPF: Once your serum is dry, apply the Hydrating Facial Moisturizer w/ SPF 20 for all day protection and just enough hydration and dew.
- Cleanser: Use the Gentle Foaming Cleanser you used in the a.m. to clean your face from a long day of makeup.
- Toner: Spray on the Purifying Facial Toner to remove any excess dirt or makeup that you may have left behind.
- Eye Cream: Pat (don’t rub!) the Caffeine Eye Cream around your eyes gently to help get rid of those pesky under eye bags.
- Night Cream: At night, oily-skinned babes have two options - you can either keep it strictly moisturizing with a Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream or you can treat uneven texture and fine lines (if that's your thing) while you sleep with a hydrating Retinol Night Cream. Oily skin loves retinol because it helps your pores look smaller over time. It also works with your cell’s natural turnover for glowing, clear skin.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.