Sensitive skin isn't necessarily acne-prone, it just responds to irritation and can get red more easily. A gentle balance must be struck with sensitive skin. Since it's more responsive to irritation and not necessarily acne-prone, the trick is to be delicate, not aggressive. If you're this boss babe with a more sensitive side to your skin, we've got you covered! Build these great skin care habits into your daily routine and your skin will be smiling.
- Toner: Rinse off product from the night before and use a ph-balancing toner to wipe out any stragglers and really freshen up your canvas. Our Purifying Facial Toner is your best bet!
- Serum: Pat on a serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C superheroes to not only repair cells and keep skin tight but to also help brighten dull spots. Boost your glow with the Vitamin C + E Serum. Our Pure Hyaluronic Serum can also be a great way to add hydration to your skin.
- Moisturizer: Once your serum is dry, follow up with a hydrating moisturizer, like our Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream. It'll lock in moisture throughout the day to keep you looking supple and smooth. Or you can use the Antioxidant CoQ10 Cream if you are looking to moisturize, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SPF: You always ALWAYS want to end with sun protection. Look for a UVA/UVB protecting cream that's lightweight. If you're struggling to find a moisturizing SPF, our Hydrating Moisturizer with SPF 20 is the one for you.
No B.S. Tip: Experiment with products. You may be well-off using both the day cream + SPF or you might find that the SPF moisturizer is enough. If you think combining both products might be too much quench, keep rotating them within your daily routine. Finding the best routine means trying out new things and sticking to what works!
Chill the toner in the fridge before using it to tighten pores and keep skin woke.
- Cleanser: Our Gentle Foaming Cleanser is just what our delicate skin needs.
- Eye Cream: Pat (don't rub!) our Caffeine Eye Cream around your eyes gently to help get rid of those pesky under-eye bags.
- Night cream: Sensitive Sally's could use a Retinol Night Cream if there's a history of using the product. The Retinol Night Cream is sensitive-skin approved but if it's your first dance with retinol, start slow by using it only a few nights a week until your skin is ready for nightly use. If you're not ready for retinol just yet, our Antioxidant CoQ10 Cream is indulgently hydrating and leaves sensitive skin supple and smooth to the touch.
- Take time for yourself up to twice a week with our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, which balances oil production and helps minimize the appearance of large pores.